Thursday, September 16, 2010

flowers in my basket

New Obsession?  Biking!  I've been biking everywhere - I love it!  I've always wanted to live in a rural little place where all the roads are packed dirt and I would ride my blue framed, 1 speed bike with it's brown leather seat everyday.  Every morning I would wake up,  drink a yummy tea, put on my big straw hat (to hide my unbrushed hair) and jump on my bike. I would steer with one hand and eat a piece of toast with jam with the other.  I would ride my bike out to my favorite wild flower field, lean my bike against an old wooden post, hop the fence, do some twirling then collapse amongst the flowers.  Then I would daydream the morning away and sometimes make up silly songs.  Then when my tummy starts rumbling and grumbling I would pick some pretty flowers and ride home with them in a wicker basket attached to my handlebars.  Except on Saturday mornings instead of going to the field, I would ride my blue bike to the farmer's market and my wicker basket would be overflowing with yummy vegetables and I would have one big baguette poking out the side.  Like in the movies.



Love and light - B