Thursday, September 23, 2010

I want new skis!!!!



Rossignol S110W Freeski

I want new skis so bad this year! I can't stop drooling over the pair of Rossignol's I want and fantasizing about what a ripper skiier I'd be if I could just get my hands on them.  **sigh** It's such a dilemna though...I seriously can't afford them right now, I'm not even going to be skiing mid-December - mid-February because I'll be in the Bahamas and I'd also have to buy new skins and new bindings (more money!!). 

If I did have a moment of weakness and totally just splurged and got them (AND the bindings AND the skins of course) I probably wouldn't be able to afford to drive my broke ass to the mountain to ski on the dang things.  Bah!

But I've been so good! I've had the same skis for the past 3 season's!  I'm totally due for a new pair, right? My Jill's are practically a safety concern at this point.  The thought of skiing another season on them makes me want to cry.  I've out grown those rusty edged noodles and I wanna move up to some bad ass fatties!! FATTIES!

In Financial Frustration - B  ;)